Due to the disruptive impact of technology, within the next 10 years, the art world will find itself in a very different place. For example, blockchain technology and artificial intelligence (AI) are frequently discussed, but few are certain how they will impact and change the art market. New Art Academy, NYU SPS Center for Applied Liberal Arts and PULSE360 present a panel discussion on how technology can radically change the art world.
Some questions we covered:
How does blockchain affect the sale of art online?
What are the new blockchain-based business model for digital art online marketplaces?
How can blockchain ensure that artist's rights are always protected and their royalties are paid?
What could be the role of AI in art creation?
- Kevin McCoy, Founder & CEO of Monegraph
- Ahmed Elgammal, Director of The Art & Artificial Intelligence Lab at Rutgers University
- Yehudit Mam, Co-founder & CMO, DADA.nyc.
- Katerina Frank, Category Manager Art, eBay
- Kellie Honeycutt, Director of Institutional Advancement, Public Art Fund
- Elena Zavelev, Founder and Program Director, New Art Academy
Moderated by Sherone Rabinovitz Filmmaker, Technologist, Blockchainer, Educator
Kevin McCoyDaniel Sieberg
Founder & CEO of Monegraph
Co-founder & CMO, DADA.nyc
Director of Institutional Advancement, Public Art Fund
Category Manager Art, eBay
Moderator, Filmmaker, Technologist, Blockchainer, Educator
Share yours on social media with the hashtag #eBayPanel