Forbes is teaming up with New Art Academy, the provider of cutting-edge art and technology education worldwide, to bring you Basel ArtTech+Blockchain Connect. Art market professionals, artists, collectors, blockchain companies and the crypto community will gather to learn how technology is used in today’s art market and how it is shaping its future.
Art + Blockchain - Panel Discussion 1
We will discuss issues of provenance and transparency in the art market and how they are being resolved using blockchain. We will feature great artistic projects playing with the boundaries of blockchain showing how blockchain also impact the creative process of creating art.
- Which problems can blockchain solve within the art market to help make it a healthier environment?
- How far are we in terms of implementation? How long will it take?
- Besides technical solutions, what new creative ideas can blockchain bring to the art market?
- Kevin Abosch, Artist, IAMA Coin
- Jerome Croisier, Chief Art Officer, Maecenas
- Marco Grossi, Director & Leader Blockchain Audit and Assurance, Deloitte AG
- Jess Houlgrave, Co-founder and COO, Codex Protocol
- Roy Huang, Co-Founder, FRESCO, Blockchain Art Trust Distribution Network
- Moderator: Oliver Smith, Senior Reporter, Forbes
Authentication + Tech - Panel Discussion 2
We will take a look at how technology is used for authentication and explore new initiatives.
- How can technology help with authentication?
- Will it replace or supplement human authentication?
- Is it a revolution or an evolution?
FRESCO is the world’s first blockchain art asset network.
8:30 -9:00 am
11:00 - 12:00 PM
Registration & Breakfast
Art & Blockchain Panel Discussion
Authentication & Tech Panel Discussion
Share yours on social media with the hashtag #BaselConnect