ABOUT THE EVENT
Name: NYC ArtTech+ Blockchain Connect 2018
When: October 24, 2018
Where: NYU Kimmel Center, New York
Expected Attendees: 150 - 250
Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, AI, machine learning and others are widely discussed in the news but there is still no consensus on what they really mean for the art world.
Presented by New Art Academy, this event brings together art market specialists, collectors, technologists and financial analysts for a full day of discussions on concepts and new business models which are shaping the future of the art market.
NYC ARTTECH + BLOCKCHAIN CONNECT
8:30 - 9:00 am Registrations & Breakfast
9:00 - 9:30 am Keynote Presentation: Unchaining the concept: What is blockchain and why we need it today?
9:30 - 10:50 am Panel Discussion: Buying, selling and investing in traditional art: past, present and future.
10:50 - 11:10 am TechTalk: Art and Blockchain: Will it last? Is it a bubble? Who will survive?
11:10 - 11:25 am Break
11:25 - 12:45 pm Panel Discussion: Sustainability and growth: Role of standards in supporting the infrastructure for blockchain businesses.
12:45 - 1:45 pm Lunch
1:45 - 2:00 pm TechTalk: Art & Artificial Intelligence, Demystified
2:00 - 3:20 pm Panel Discussion: Digital art and crypto collectables.
3:20 - 3:40 pm Break
3:40 - 4:00 pm TechTalk: Innovative technology and luxury industry.
4:00 - 5:00 pm Networking
WHY WORK WITH US
- New Art Academy has established unique network of executives in art, luxury and technology fields (including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and many others).
- Proven expertise in developing educational events, conferences, and online courses.
- A team of educators currently teaching at Sotheby's Institute of Art, Geneva Business School, and NYU
- A team of instructional design and marketing experts
OUR LATEST EVENT : BASEL ARTTECH+BLOCKCHAIN CONNECT
- Basel ArtTech + Blockchain Connect was developed in collaboration with Forbes Global Education and sponsored by FRESCO.
- 89 attendees (90% venue capacity)
- 90% of attendees are part of the executive team of leading Art and Technology Companies from around the world
- 2 panel discussions, 11 speakers, and a breakfast networking session
PAST TOPICS FOR OUR PANEL DISCUSSIONS AND SEMINARS
- Basel ArtTech + Blockchain Connect
- Blockchain Technology: Disrupting the Creative Industry
- Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Online Sales: Art and Tech Panel @ eBay
- Art Authentication and the Law: Case studies and practical advice.
- Art Storage: Tools and Risk Management for Collectors, Advisors and Art Market Professionals
- Authenticating Works of Art: Tools and Best Practices
- Blockchain 101: for Art Market Professionals, Investors and Collectors
- Art Investment Funds with Serge Tiroche, Tiroche DeLeon Collection
- Art Financing: Loans and Art as Collateral
- Online art trading platforms and auctions
New Art Academy was founded in 2017 with a simple idea in mind: to make education about art and innovative technology available and accessible to professionals around the world.
Today we host regular panel discussions, lectures and conferences, networking events, on the topics ranging from ArtTech, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence.
Our mission is to become a go-to platform and resource center for those interested in continuing education and networking in these groundbreaking topics.
Average attendees for lectures
Average attendees for panel discussions
Participants can be a part of our event by attending the event in person.
Participants can be a part of the event by joining in live, online, via a webinar link.
Participants can relive the event by purchasing a recording of the event.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
"...intellectually stimulating and shed light on the most cutting-edge developments in today's art market. At a time when the art world is drastically evolving, this series is a great way to stay current."
- Sophia Bingqin
"The course was super interesting, organized and focused on topics that are relevant to today's industry talks. I feel that I got the chance to learn from key persons in the art world, which made each class interactive and relevant. I am looking forward to the next course!"
- Michelle Eldan, Head of Sales, ArtRunners
“The programs at the New Art Academy deal with some of the most current and compelling topics in today's art market....I have found each session insightful and highly relevant..."
-David Shapiro, Fine Art Appraiser at Victor Wiener Associates, LLC
"New collaborations underway from new friends made at event."
-Alexandre Tissot Demidoff, Director, International Demidoff Foundation,